Stäubli, a global supplier of robotics solutions, organized its fourth Technical Days from 3 to 5 December 2019 at the Rochexpo site in La Roche-sur-Foron (74). A not-to-be-missed event with DMA Group as its partner.
WHY ARE WE TAKING PART IN THE STÄUBLI TECHNICAL DAYS?
For DMA Group, the Stäubli Technical Days have the following main objectives:
- The search for the latest technical innovations in order to remain at the cutting edge of our business.
- The presentation of our special machines and our manufacturing unit for specific production equipment.
- The partnership with Stäubli.
You are looking for new processes and improvements to your production systems, your participation is an opportunity for you to :
- Learn about new production robotization methods
- Find out about the latest robotic innovations in collaboration, mobility or digitization.
- Discover the latest multi-connect solutions to optimize the efficiency and safety of connected manufacturing methods
- Discover our activity and share our know-how through your projects
HOW ARE THE STÄUBLI TECHNICAL DAYS GOING?
More than 70 companies with robotics as the core business invite you to exchange, share and discover the news and challenges of the 4.0 industry.
- thematic workshops
- demonstrations of robotic and connectic solutions
An area of 2500 m² is entirely dedicated to robotic solutions. It is an opportunity for us to meet customers and all the economic actors who are interested in our world.
BUT WHO IS STÄUBLI?
Stäubli is the only French manufacturer of 4- and 6-axis industrial robots. Based in Faverges in Haute-Savoie, the Stäubli Group has 5,500 employees in 29 countries.
Known for more than a century for the quality of its design and innovations, Stäubli offers a range of robots with uneparalleled performance and quality.
A solution for all needs
From small SCARA-type robots to large 6-axis carriers, capable of handling loads up to 190 kg, complemented by a range of collaborative and mobile robots, Stäubli also has a wide range of systems and business software solutions.
Regardless of industry or application type, Stäubli robots provide a solution for every application and every need.
DMA GROUP, PARTNER OF STÄUBLI
DMA Groupe, designer of special machines in Martignat, pad printing and boiler making and partner of Stäubli was proud to participate in such an event.